In this Outdoor Recreation video tutorial you will learn how to winterizing your boat engine block. For this you will need some screwdrivers, compressed air and a flexible hose if you have a hot water heater system on the boat. First you got to drain out all the water inside the engine. Remove the two plugs from the block and one plug from the sea pot as shown in the video and drain out all the water. Be careful and don't drop the seals while removing the plugs from the engine. While the water is draining out, remove the hot water heater, blow compressed air through it and remove all water from inside it. You can watch the video for the full instructions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades