In this video, we learn how to set up the mast on the Open 570 single-handedly. First, look to see where the mast is going to fit on the boat. Pick the mast up in the middle so it balances out on each side, it's very long. Turn the mast around and place the edge facing the foyer. Put the base of the mast into the mast step, then let it rest on a step ladder. From here, get into the boat and add the safety pin into the base of the mast to keep it locked. Now take the mast and push it up into the air. Turn the mast so it faces forward, then hold and lock into place with the bracket and you are finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades