In this tutorial, we learn how to tie a decorative noose. First, form a loop and then and wrap the end around the loop thirteen times. Next, take the loose end and stick it into the coils you just made. Use a pencil and long scissors to help you do this. After you are done with this, tie a knot at the end and pull so the loop is tight. You can also clip off the loose end and pull the loop to make it larger if you prefer. When finished, use this as you wish but do not use it for violent activities.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades