In this tutorial, we learn how to winterize the stern drive unit on your boat. By draining the oil as the last step, you must inspect for moisture. If you have no moisture, you can assume there is no water intrusion so you don't have to do any repairs. Remove the oil out of the lower unit first, making sure to keep an eye out for metal shavings and moisture. Use the proper gear lube to make sure you are draining all the areas properly. When finished, your boat will be ready to be stored and be in working order to use next season!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades