This video tutorial is in the Outdoor Recreation category which will show you how to tie off a suspension ring with a basic knot. Weld less rings are used as connection points for a variety of purposes. However, riggers quite often make tying a ring unnecessarily complicated. All that is required is a basic knot and a few hitches. For this you will need to tie the running overhand knot. Take a rope, bend it in half and tie it to a suspension point. Now pass both ends of the rope through the ring from behind, take them around the ropes, then over themselves and tie a knot as shown in the video. Pull and tighten the ends of the rope and the running overhand knot is done. Then watch the video to make the spiral half hitching.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades