In this video, we learn how to tie the basic knot design of a cargo net. First, tie a double overhand knot on a rope bent into two. After this, make cow hitching on the first loop that you created. Next, make a second double overhand knot followed by cow hitching the second loop. After you do this, you will be able to size up for use! To make this, you must have some prior knowledge of how to tie different knots. If you don't, you won't know how to make the shapes. Use a picture as a reference if you need to see it as you are doing it!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades