In this tutorial, we learn how to tie an Alpine Coil knot. When you start your coil you want the starting end to be inside your hand. First, take the working end of your rope on your last coil and make a loop in your rope. Then, wrap a couple of turns around the rope and lock it into place. Once you've made a couple of turns, the working end will go into the loop. To secure, go over to the end from the loop and give it a tug, which will lock the working end into the rope and make a nice way to coil your rope!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades