If you need a sturdy, super strong knot, but you want be able to reuse the rope, then the bowline knot is what you want. The bowline knot is one of the strongest knots available. It's a nonbinding knot which makes a nonslipping and nonjamming loop at the end of the rope. This is perfect for heavy equipment, and great for boats and other watercraft vehicles. The bowline can take as much weight as the rope can handle, and it can be untied!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades