Learn how to tie the trucker's hitch knot. The trucker's hitch knot is one of those boating knots that once you learn it, you wonder how you ever got along without it! Use this knot to cinch down a load on you car top, boat, horseback, you name it. This combination of knots allows the line to be pulled tight as a guitar string. Tie off one end of rope. Lay rope over load to be tied down. Tie a slippery half hitch knot in the middle of the line to form a small loop. With the free end make a turn around a fitting and bring the free end back up to the loop in the line. Feed through and pull the line very tight. Secure the knot with the tension in the line with one or two half hitches (over hand knots) tied snug to the loop. Voila! The trucker's hitch knot!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades