This version of the slip knot is basically a uni knot tied with rope and with just one or two wraps around the double line. It does the trick and is easy to tie.
Watch the demonstration diagram & follow these steps.
How to tie the slip knot for boating:
1.Run line through object or around object and double back parallel to the standing line. Make a loop by laying tag end over the double line.
2. Make one or two turns with the tag end around the double line and through the loop.
3. Pull tag ends snug up the turns.
4. Knot can now be slipped to tighten onto object if desired.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades