Learn how to tie a variation on an Icicle Hitch - This version can easily be tied in the middle portion of the fixed object with no need to pass a bight over the end. The Icicle Hitch is a knot with far greater holding power than a Rolling Hitch, used to secure a rope to a railing, pole, or another rope where the direction of pull is along the length of the fixed object. This knot greatly resists sliding and slipping. This knot can be used in sailing, boating, general use, camping and bondage.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades