Watch this instructional video on tying boat knots, specifically the clove hitch boating knot. This is a simple all purpose hitch. Easy to tie and untie, it holds firmly but is not totally secure. Make a turn around a post with the free end running underneath the standing part. Take a second turn around in the same direction and feed the free end through the eye of the second turn. Pull the clove hitch knot tight. Voila! Now you know how to tie the boating knot known as the clove hitch knot.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades