Eddie from the Long Island Boaters Club shows in four easy steps how to prepare the engine of your boat for the winter. He discusses the three items needed for proper preparation and makes product suggestions. Then he takes us through the procedure. He starts by pouring an additive to the oil tank and a stabilizer to the fuel tank. Eddie shows us how to attach a hose to the water jacket to flush salt water. He runs the engine for ten minutes. At the end of that period, he demonstrates how to reach the air horn, where he adds the third product, flogging out fluid. As the fluid works its way through the engine system, fog pours forth from the exhaust, giving the process its name. Once the process has completed, your boat engine will be protected from the moisture that rusts and freezes your engine during the winter months.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades