This video is led by Eddie from Long Island Boaters Club. As the boating season ends, Eddie explains, it is very important to clean and prepare your boat for storage for the winter. An important part of this process is to power wash the algae growth and barnacle debris that can cover the hull very quickly. After taking the boat out of the water and placing on blocks, he lets it sit for one day. Then using a pressure washer, he removes the algae growth. A scraper is used to remove the actual barnacles, as well as, a chemical to remove the remains that can't be scraped. The pictures of the boat before and after the power washing are quite impressive. As Eddie explains, this process definitely helps extend the life of the boat. Additional videos can be found at Long Island Boaters.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades