ITS tactical is going to show you how to make a handcuff knot, which is usually used to restrain things. To make this loop you want to make 2 loops, the first being an overhand loop, while the second is an underhand loop. Once you make the loops you want to stack them and then reach inside and grab one side of each loop with the opposite hand and pull the loop through, which if done correctly should create a loop on the right and left. By creating that type of knot it can be used on game if you're a hunter or a make shift pair of handcuffs if you're in that kind of work.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades